Friday, January 8, 2016

Self-Assessment

     The strengths that I will take into the ACT will be how I self motivate myself. When I feel a lot of anxiety I can always talk myself into calming down. If I doubt myself I always try to think the best of the situation and try to motivate myself into thinking a bit more positive. Another one of my strengths would have to be that I'm good at cutting down the options of answers. I find the best 2 answers and decide from there.
     One of the biggest challenges that I have when it comes to tests and anything in that sort is that I'm not good at keeping time. I get easily distracted too, or I take way too long on a question. It's something that I have to practice on because I've had trouble in the past with running out of time.

2 comments:

  1. Great strengths! One thing you can do to help while taking tests is when you see a problem that you don't know the answer to skip it and save it for the end. Its better to answer the questions you know right away then go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Estefania,

    My name is Alyssa Vinz and I am a current student at Alverno. I will be your house leader. Feel free to take a look at my blog and/or contact me anytime. My email is vinza@alverno.edu. I look forward to meeting you and getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete